Thursday 1 October 2015

I'm a stay-at-home mom. After homeschooling my two kids, I've decided to do something for myself. I started writing poems and then tried my hand at writing a few books. Over the years I've done other creative work such as oil-paintings, but writing cleanses the soul. As mothers we tend to loose ourselves in motherhood, I was one of those woman. By writing, I found myself again.

I live in South Africa. Yes, the Rainbow nation where everyone is free now. Not that I think I'm one of those free people, but in my dreams I believe I am.

In my books, there are some truths, but there are also dreams and exaggerated things. The truths in my books, are things from my own live. Things I can't always talk about, but they are me fighting to come out. I do believe that in time I will be able to tell you more. For now, read my books and decide for yourself who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment